Got a question? Take a look at some of our most frequently asked questions below. If you're still struggling to find an answer to your question, don't hesitate to reach out via email.
- What's the difference between the priority mail options and standard shipping options? Items shipped priority mail are shipped USPS Priority Mail and have an expected arrival time of 1-3 business days. Items shipped standard are shipped USPS Media Mail and have an expected arrival time of 2-8 business days. However, please note that USPS is experiencing unprecedented delays in shipping due to staff shortages and high volume of mail items. Media Mail is the slowest form of mail, and items could take longer than expected to arrive.
- How can I track my order? All orders will receive a notification of shipment via email with a tracking number as soon as the package is scanned and dropped off at a USPS facility (usually within 1-2 business days of an order being placed). If you do not receive a notification of shipment and a tracking number within this time frame, please email Hillary at email@example.com to request your tracking number.
- Why does it say my package travelled to so many different facilities? Occasionally, mistakes happen when sorting at USPS facilities. If you notice that your package is taken the long way home, don't be alarmed. As long as your package is continuing to display tracking information, rest assured it will arrive in your mailbox as soon as possible. You may notice your package arriving at odd locations if you selected the Standard/Media Mail option for shipping. Media Mail is the slowest form of mail and is of lower priority than First Class or Priority Mail Classes. If a package is placed or sorted incorrectly at a USPS facility, it might take some time before it is re-routed toward it's correct destination. Should this occur with one of your packages, feel free to shoot me an email. I track all of my packages carefully and keep record of when packages arrive. Should your package take a strange route or become significantly delayed, I will submit a tracking inquiry to USPS and update you accordingly.
- Do you offer local pickup? I do offer local pickup for very select customers and locations. If you are a friend, family member, or neighbor interested in local pickup, please be sure to email Hillary at joyfulandrising.com or submit an inquiry on the contact page to set up a time with me BEFORE you place your order.
- Why is international shipping so expensive? I receive significantly discounted shipping rates through my Shopify storefront. The prices you are seeing for shipping are the exact prices I am charged when I buy your shipping label. I don't make profit on shipping internationally or charge handling fees. There are several extra steps that packages have to go through in order to be shipped internationally in comparison to domestic shipment. I ship from the Southeastern United States, and your package has to clear customs checks before arriving to its final destination. If shipping costs are a deterrent for you, please do NOT hesitate to reach out to me via email (click the contact link at the bottom of this page) and we can discuss this further and find an option that works best for you. This is a ministry as much as it is a business, and I believe with all of my heart that women in all parts of the world deserve to hear how much the Lord loves them!
DEVOTIONAL JOURNAL QUESTIONS
- Are pens included with the devotional journal? Lettering pens are not included at this time. However, I have written a blog post with several pen pack recommendations and links! You can find it HERE!
- Is the devotional journal only for moms? Although all of the daily affirmations start with the phrase "Hey Mama," this isn't meant to create a feeling of exclusivity. Rather, the phrase "hey mama" is used more as a term of endearment. None of the daily devotional passages are directed to moms or centered solely around motherhood. The goal was to make the devotional one that women of all ages and backgrounds could relate to - one that would remind us of who we are in Christ regardless of what stage of life we are in.